Cooloola Christian College is continuing to closely monitor the situation regarding the Novel Coronavirus, COVID-19. The College leadership team has been proactive in ensuring the safety and health of our community against any risks the current situation may present.
We have developed a risk management plan which outlines several mitigation strategies to address this issue. Our team meets regularly to:
- Review reliable information sources;
- Develop communication to the College community;
- Review of College excursions and activities;
- Monitor College community travel arrangements;
- Review health issues within the College;
- Develop infection control measures; and
- Implement strategies to minimise disruption to Teaching and Learning.