The College seeks to give every student opportunity to discover their gifts (academic and non-academic), in a community of students, teachers and parents, striving to be faithful to God in all areas of life.
The College works towards these goals by developing:
- Respect for, and desire to learn from God’s Word
- A community of respect and sharing for all students and staff
- Maturity in personal goal setting, time management, and study skills
- Use of the Independent Learning Centre for negotiated learning activities
- Increased leadership opportunities
- An opportunity to be part of a proud record of success in students entering the workforce and tertiary study
The College has a compulsory BYOD laptop program for students in Years 7 to 12. This is backed by our robust, high-speed wireless network and internet access that is filtered to ensure students are kept safe online. Classwork and assessment items that were traditionally paper-based are now completed and assessed electronically, reducing paper usage and preparing students for work and life after high school. Microsoft Office 365 email, cloud storage, and productivity software, as well as software required for specialist classes, are provided by the College, and our IT Technicians are available throughout the school day to quickly resolve any technical issues students may be having.
Our Independent Learning Centre provides opportunities for our students to engage with external studies such as Headstart, vocational courses, and school-based traineeships.
Our Graduates are creative and critical thinkers, compassionate students who love to serve, ethical and moral decision makers, informed and responsible citizens, learners for life and positive contributors to our community and world. To find out why our Graduates are so well equipped and ready to embark on the next stage of their life journey, contact us today.